It just occurred to me that every post doesn't have to have a picture, so I thought I'd just do this post as a quick update:
ALISSA - our BIG girl can tie her shoes now and do simple addition and subtraction!! She starts her second year of pre-school on Sept. 13 - three days/week this year. And she'll start up dance and swimming lessons then too. She wants to make friends and play with them so badly. She's so happy when the neighborhood kids play together!
ELLE - our little BIG girl has been walking for two months now, can say "MaMa", "DaDa", "HI!" and "PaPa" and though she doesn't sleep through the night STILL, she is so, so smiley and cute that I can't go to the grocery store without at least one person commenting on her!
SCOTT - busy as ever with work (they love him!) - and the State Fair is coming up again so that'll mean busy weekends, but he's gearing up for football season (aren't we all!!) and a fun family fall season.
ME - I started a new job at GMI a few weeks ago working on our new Quality Training Strategy. It's been great so far, and I'm loving it! I work 20 hours/wk, mostly from home with one day/week in the office, and it's a perfect balance for me. I'm busy outside of that with the kids' events (OK, mostly just Alissa's) and volunteer stuff, but life is good!! No, it's great!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home